Here are a few things about me.
My name´s Michaela Casillo Horak. On the first place I´m a mom.
Half of my heart belongs to my son and my family and in the rest of my heart
I´m a photographer and artist.
I love photography and I try to tell untold stories through the pictures.
It is a blessing for me to be able to capture the great moments in peoples lives and learn something new every day.
I believe in the power of visuals.
Thank you for visiting.
My life started in the Czech Republic, in 19.. (I'd rather not write it).
After college, around 2000 (more less) I did everything possible and appropriate.
Lately I moved to London. ( For my parents, it was luck ).
I started to study photography: Edexcel Level 3 BTEC National Certificate, in the South Thames College, London.
* Drawing Development
* Historical and Contextual Understanding
* Materials, Techniques and Processes
* Ideas and Concepts
* Visual Communications
* Art and Design Exploration and Application
* Darkroom and Studio Techniques
* Digital Imaging and Image Manipulation
* Computer Applications
* Photo Exhibition - "VENICE carnival through the eyes of a foreigner" - Madrid - Alcalalá de Henares, Spain
* Photo Exhibition - "Celebración tradicional en Semana Santa" Madrid - Alcalá de Henares, Spain
* Art Exhibition - "SEMPLICEMENTE" - Thiene, Italy
I joined art exhibition with the well-known painter and artist Eva Trentin
* Art Exhibition - "Periodo d'oro" - Marano Vicentino, Italy